Monday, November 6, 2017

Uki2 Class 2- Personal Skills Development

Today my second class at Uki. The class was started at 9 o' clock. The Personal Skills Development coaching class was started officially. First of all, all the students are gathered out and played a game of saying each others name.

Then some questions related to skills development was asked and if they know the answer they should move forward one step...some questions are...
  • I know what my goal is..
  • After 5 years I know what am I
  • I will work under pressure
  • My gender is  not a barrier for me
  • My culture is not a barrier for me

Organizations: Organization is a person or group of people intentionally organized to accomplish an overall, common goal or set of goals.
Two types of organizations are there.
  1.  Hierarchical Organization ( An old version)
  2. Flat Organization (Modern Type)
Structure of Hierarchy Organization

Properties of Hierarchy Organizations are.. 
  1.  Authority is Obvious
  2.  Managers are Skilled in Specific Area
  3.  Clear Promotional Pathway
  4.  Departmental Loyalty
Structure of Flat Organization 
Properties of Flat Organization
  1. New voices from Employees
  2. Direct communication with Higher levels
 Entrepreneur :Entrepreneur is a person who take risks in business to earn profit with development.

 Intrapreneur: Intrapreneur is person who this innovative and helps the company to achieve its vision by contributing his talents...

SWOT
Swot is one of the word used in personally or company wise analyzing method.This type of simple analysis structure give you the guidance to look at both internal and external factors that will create or jeopardize our success

S stands for Strength
W- Stands for Weakness
O-Stands for Opportunities
T-Stands for Threads

SMART
SMART goal setting creates new path to attain goal in our life.
They bring structure to attain the objects and finally to reach our goal..

S stands for-Specific
M stands for -Measurable
A stands  for - Attainable
R stands for- Realistic
T stands for - Timely

It was a great session I personally got a rough sketch to lead my carrier in future....

No comments:

Post a Comment